If your dog approaches the boundary, the device outputs a warning tone which is then followed by a mild warning shock which intensifies the closer the dog gets to the boundary
Offers a feel of invisible environmental protection because the wires are buried in the ground, do not occupy the place, do not affect the appearance, gives the dog more freedom and roaming space.
When the dog approaches the border, a warning sound is first heard. If you continue to approach, the system will make a slight impact. A human high-tech design, the vibration intensity depends on the distance of the dog near the boundary line, the closer the dog is to the boundary line, the greater the vibration intensity.
The faster the dog moves, the higher the level of intensity. 5, a wide range of control - up to 5,000 square meters, equivalent to a football field is so big, and variable range, quite flexible.6. Safe and reliable - Once the wires buried in the ground are damaged, the wire damage indicator will give a loud warning and flash. And the lightning protection device on the converter can avoid lightning strikes.
Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction and will be content staying within established boundaries.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Coverage Area Is 100% Customizable Up to 1.2 Acres 5,000 Sq. Ft. Simply Bury the Wire (Up To 1000 Feet Long) Around the Designated Area Along with the Included Perimeter Flags to Begin Training Your Dog.
- Pet Collar Fits Dogs 8 Pounds and Up with Neck Sizes from 8 to 20 Inches (Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large Dogs). Each collar will vary slightly insensitivity and the difference in range could be 6-12 inches but it will not affect how the system works. Perform the "Short Loop Test" to determine if the transmitter needs to be replaced or if the boundary wire is broken.
- Multiple Collar System Where 1 Transmitter Can Pair Up With Infinite Number of Receiver Collars.
- Collar Receiver is Water Resistant and Rainproof. Receiver Delivers Safe Static Correction Shock Stimulation When Pet Strays Into Warning Zone.
Progressive Tone Stimulus- A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock.
Power Boost Switch -The width of the warning can be adjusted by field width adjustment knob in the transmitter.
Audio Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly.
Speed Detect Anti-Run Through- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued.
Visual Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center will light sound if it senses a break in the wire.
Quick Disconnect Terminals - quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center.
Low Battery Indicator - When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly.
- Red means time to replace the battery.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to the whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
- The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
- How to install the system
- Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
- Install the wall transmitter.
- Layout the perimeter wire.
- Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
- Verify the transmitter is functioning without a problem.
- Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
- Install the boundary wire and training flags.
- Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1/ 2/3 x Adjustable receiver collar
- 1/2/3 x 6 Volt battery for collar
- 1 x boundary wire of 300 meters
- 2 x Extra metal contact points
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative pet products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60-day guarantee. We provide tracking numbers with every order and our shopping cart is SSL secured. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org - We answer all queries within 24 hours.